Vacancy Post: Business Representative Managers(BRM), Software Sales
Work Place: Depending on their residential address ,working areas will be located within one area of Bangalore city.
Work time: 10am to 6 pm,Mon – Friday.
Role: Software Enrollment of Business New Clients.
Leaftree Software is a Bangalore based company engaged in Web applications and Mobile Software. Presently company seek a regional area Business representatives across Bangalore city.64 Post vacancy are available and selected candidates are place in each areas of Bangalore.Generating New clients enrollment for our application is the role of Business representative Managers(BRM) .Depending on their residential address ,working areas will be located. Complete training for 5 days will make selected candidates a perfect BRM’s.
• Meet or exceed assigned activity quotas.
• Generating new enrollment opportunities and growth through prospecting, cold-calling, and market research within an assigned territory.
• Play a role in influencing the direction of our software by providing feedback on user workflow demand, competitor intelligence, and market trends. Exhibit a highly tenacious and confident approach to enrollment and strategy.
• Develop and execute a detailed business plan to manage and grow enrollment opportunities from within an assigned territory.
• Establish contact with decision makers through outbound calling and prospecting to generate opportunities and close sales.
• Conduct full spectrum sales process; qualification, needs analysis, product introduction and positioning, product demonstrations, and closing.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of product positioning, product messaging, product capabilities, and competitive position.
• Develop skills to understand how to identify critical business needs and issues, effectively articulate the specific product capabilities to address those business issues.
• Attend and actively participate in all sales and product training.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
1 + years of sales experience preferably in outside sales .Generate relationships with new customers; demonstrated ability to organize, multitask, and effectively communicate; ability to work in a high call volume environment ; ability to effectively report and present individual sales activity at monthly sales meetings; ability to consult, negotiate, advice, or persuade; excellent written, verbal, and probing and listening skills; excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team structure; excellent organizational and time management skills; strong phone presence; Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree Candidates or eligible.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• At least 1year experience in product sales
Salary: INR 17500 pm to 45000 pm plus incentives.
Training and Support: Training period of 5 working days and Regular backend team support and technical team support provided.
Interview: Process conducted in 2 grounds and selected candidates forwarded to training.
Time of Interview: Every day between 3pm to 5pm.
Document for interview: Experience letter,Resume,Highest education marks card ,Address proof and ID proof.
Interview and Training Office Address:
Leaftree Software LLP,
#1187, 2nd main, 2nd cross,
Hosakerehalli,Banashankari 3rd stage
Contact: HR, +91-8431276874,9916162574